Risk Management, Culture & Governance
Using a case study, your facilitator will guide you through a series of linked workshops to develop a risk management framework which aligns with corporate governance objectives and aids the perpetuation of a visible risk culture.
Gain valuable insight into risk management’s contribution to corporate governance, the implications of culture on risk appetite and the key considerations for changing and evaluating organisational risk culture.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Risk management and corporate governance
- Mandates and commitments
- Developing a risk management framework (RMF)
- Aligning your RMF with corporate governance objectives
- Assessing and managing risk culture
- Understanding culture and how it affects the perception of risk?
- Monitoring and reviewing the RMF
- Reporting for risk governance
CERTIFICATE OF ACCREDITATION
All attendees to a Brightstar course receive a Certificate of Accreditation acknowledging their training and their journey to New Skills, New Thinking.
Independent research has verified that this recognition is highly valued by your employees.