Situational Awareness Masterclass
Situational awareness allows you to understand what is happening around you so that you can quickly respond to an unexpected and time critical event. Participants will learn the importance of situational awareness in a corporate environment in the context of the immediate environment, the nature of an event, organisations involved, stakeholder concerns and prioritising actions over a range of timeframes to enable the crisis management teams to take appropriate actions, communicate effectively and make decisions in a period of uncertainty to meet current and future objectives.
Key Learning Outcomes
- What is situational awareness in the context of crisis management?
- The importance of situational awareness and how it impacts the crisis response
- How to develop a common operational picture (COP) for the crisis team
- Collecting the right information in real-time during an incident
- How the crisis teams should process incident information effectively
- Communicating internally and externally with stakeholders during an incident
Who Should Attend?
This course is highly relevant for anyone required to make important decisions during an unexpected and time-critical crisis event, which may include;
- Business Continuity Manager
- Risk and audit Managers/Analyst
- Emergency Response Coordinator
- Contingency/Emergency Manager
- Disaster Recovery Manager
- Assurance Manager
- Business Resiliency Manager/ Manager Resilience
CERTIFICATE OF ACCREDITATION
All attendees to a Brightstar course receive a Certificate of Accreditation acknowledging their training and their journey to New Skills, New Thinking.
Independent research has verified that this recognition is highly valued by your employees.