Strategic Key Account Management
Key Accounts are strategically important revenue channels that must be constantly developed, maintained and protected from your competitors. Success in developing profitable and ongoing relationships with major clients requires an investment of time, effort, careful planning and execution.
As businesses look toward supply chain management to prioritise and manage relationships with key clients and suppliers, the role of Key Account Management (KAM) provides an increasingly crucial methodology and structure for developing profitable partnerships with their primary clients.
For those sales professionals who wish to receive an exceptional return on customer retention and pipelines, this interactive workshop builds value-add activities and provides the foundation for long term business across sectors.
Key Learning Outcomes
- How to approach and engage large, high-value accounts
- How to establish your company as a trusted preferential supplier
- How to be included in your Key Accounts purchase planning processes
- Short term and long term account planning
- How to quantify Key Account value
- Strategies for keeping your competitors out of your accounts
CERTIFICATE OF ACCREDITATION
All attendees to a Brightstar course receive a Certificate of Accreditation acknowledging their training and their journey to New Skills, New Thinking.
Independent research has verified that this recognition is highly valued by your employees.