With increased globalisation and competition, pricing is a burning issue for many businesses.
This course has been designed to develop and improve your organisation’s pricing strategy. During this course you will learn to assess your pricing opportunities, utilise tools to measure value, understand the implications of product and market life cycles and determine when and how to increase price or stem price erosion.
You will learn to develop value pricing tactics to improve profitability and reduce your exposure to under-pricing or over-pricing your product. In just two days, you will have new ideas and tolls that you can immediately apply to your business.
“Strategic Pricing is a must for all those involved in the product and marketing professions. A great background for those new to the industry and extremely thought provoking for old hands”
Phil Belcher, Product Manager, Life & Disability Insurance, Medical Assurance Society NZ Ltd
Key Learning Outcomes
- Develop pricing strategies that drive sales and profits successfully
- Build strategic pricing capabilities within your company
- Develop a template that provides a structure to identify the most profitable pricing opportunities
Who Should Attend
- Pricing Analyst & Strategist
- Sales Managers
- Product Innovation Manager
- Product Manager/Director
- Trade Marketing Manager
- Commercial Pricing Manager
- Marketing and Communications Manager
- Commercial Analyst
- Business Analyst
CERTIFICATE OF ACCREDITATION
All attendees to a Brightstar course receive a Certificate of Accreditation acknowledging their training and their journey to New Skills, New Thinking.
Independent research has verified that this recognition is highly valued by your employees.