Strategy Builder: From Operational to Strategic Thinking
Those in senior positions in organizations, and those on the way up, will discover that it is critical to move from operational to strategic thinking to continue to succeed.
Unlike operational thinking which is focussed on the details of ‘making things happen’, a strategic perspective is concerned with ‘what things’, ‘why’ and ‘how’. Strategic thinking brings together the individual functional areas of an organization - finance, human resources, marketing, supply chain management, accounting, and information systems in a way that enables you to understand the ‘big picture’ of how these elements work together to win overall.
From Operational to Strategic Thinking is a practical course based on the bestselling Strategy Builder book and app (www.strategicplan.com). It provides an approach that allows you to systematically address strategic challenges. You will emerge from the course with a refreshed perspective and be able to implement a structured approach to strategic thinking, development and communication.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Develop an understanding of the latest and classic strategic thinking concepts and frameworks
- Enhance your ability to create and communicate effective strategies
Strategy is about winning. If you and your team don’t have a good strategy, and a shared understanding of that strategy, then you’re probably going to lose.
7 Great Reasons to Attend:
- Understand the classic approaches to the strategic management of organisations
- Discover the latest thinking in strategy
- Gain new frameworks for analysing, evaluating, and modifying organisations’ strategies in light of changes in business and political environments
- Foster an understanding of the role of leaders in the strategic thinking process
- Be able to communicate your strategic thinking in different contexts and environment
- Align your department or work team with wider organisational objectives and strategic goals
- Learn through case examples, videos and discussions on ‘live’ strategic issues facing executives today
CERTIFICATE OF ACCREDITATION
All attendees to a Brightstar course receive a Certificate of Accreditation acknowledging their training and their journey to New Skills, New Thinking.
Independent research has verified that this recognition is highly valued by your employees.