Supply Chain Effectiveness Audit
This course will allow you to ascertain the current level of maturity in your organisation’s supply chain and give you guidance on practical steps you can take to achieve improvements.
The supply chain audit exercise you will work through provides a great deal of information as to the effectiveness and maturity of an organisation’s supply chain and highlights what improvements are required and how they should be achieved. The audit takes a holistic approach to ensure that you have addresses all areas of concern.
This course provides an auditing format followed by tools that can be implemented in each section to improve the effectiveness of that area.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Understand how to audit all key areas of your supply chain and score your effectiveness against benchmarks
- Gain practical tools to improve on key effectiveness measures
- Apply lean processes to your supply function
- Avoid ad hoc solutions that create more work and slow customer response times
- Set KPIs for your procurement function
- Reduce inventory, price fluctuations and paperwork with effective forecasting systems
CERTIFICATE OF ACCREDITATION
All attendees to a Brightstar course receive a Certificate of Accreditation acknowledging their training and their journey to New Skills, New Thinking.
Independent research has verified that this recognition is highly valued by your employees.