Train the Trainer - Facilitating Effective Adult Learning
Face to Face and Online Training
- 10 - 11 Nov 2020
- Online Course, 4 hrs each day
- Super saver price $1399 + GST
- Super saver ends on 1 Oct - Save $100
- Last minute price $1499 + GST
- 24 - 25 Nov 2020
- Early bird price $2199 + GST
- Early bird ends on 23 Oct - Save $200
- Last minute price $2399 + GST
This highly practical, fast paced and outcome focused programme will set you up to be able to effectively and efficiently deliver top notch training to a diverse range of learners. Walk away with a wide ranging toolkit that you can use right away.
Today’s organisations demand maximum retention of learning and minimal time spent out of the workplace, together with blended learning options and accommodating diverse audiences. Those delivering training need to deliver faster, work the learners harder and may also be central to affecting behaviour change.
Whether you are moving into training for the first time or regularly assuming this role, this course will enhance your training repertoire and lift your skills to the next level.
Take advantage of a leader in this industry to gain a vast range of experiential knowledge, up-to-date thinking and research and walk away with valuable, immediately actionable insights, tools and techniques to deliver learning, motivate individuals and maximise transfer back into the workplace.
Key Learning Outcomes
- A sound foundation in adult learning research and theory and facilitation excellence – delivered to achieve practical application
- A thorough base in effective training methodologies that will enhance design and delivery
- A toolkit for designing effective learning programmes
- Understanding of learning evaluation/ assessments and transfer back to work
- A toolkit for facilitating groups when learning
- Understanding of the needs of diverse learners, including cultural sensitivity
- A picture of success for a trainer facilitating high performance outcomes
- Understanding how to design and deliver a robust training programme which is learner-centred and aligned to business outcomes and needs
- Knowledge and practice in how to create a rich learning and positive group environment
- Use group dynamics, neuroscience and the psychology of change to work with a variety of learners
- Understanding of adult behavioural psychology and how it affects learning and ability to practice learning
CERTIFICATE OF ACCREDITATION
All attendees to a Brightstar course receive a Certificate of Accreditation acknowledging their training and their journey to New Skills, New Thinking.
Independent research has verified that this recognition is highly valued by your employees.