Train the Trainer
Today’s demands for maximum retention of learning and minimal time spent out of the office, the desire for blended learning options and the need to accommodate a wider range of audiences call for trainers to balance the needs of their learners with the expectations of a faster, complex workplace.
Whether you are moving into training for the first time or regularly assuming this role, this course will enhance your training repertoire and lift your skills to the next level. Take advantage of our trainer’s 18+ years of experience and walk away with valuable, immediately actionable insights to deliver learning, motivate individuals and maximise transfer back into the workplace.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Advance your knowledge of adult behavioural psychology and how it affects learning
- Prepare specific programme objectives and plans to achieve your desired results
- Develop your skills to provide learning transfer
- Utilise the elements of a positive environment for interesting and results-focused learning
- Understand the fundamental role that Emotional Intelligence and group dynamics play in training and facilitation
CERTIFICATE OF ACCREDITATION
All attendees to a Brightstar course receive a Certificate of Accreditation acknowledging their training and their journey to New Skills, New Thinking.
Independent research has verified that this recognition is highly valued by your employees.