Transportation of Hazardous Substances
Hazardous substances require strict handling and compliance requirements in order to be transported safely. This course will teach you the practical, logistical and legal requirements for transporting hazardous substances. You will learn how to meet the obligations of the relevant governing body for your transportation mode and who is responsible for meeting each requirement throughout the transportation life-cycle. Participants will engage in practical exercises and examples to understand their obligations and best strategies for the transportation of hazardous substances.
Key Learning Outcomes
- Understand the difference between HSNO Hazardous Substances and Dangerous Goods for transportation
- Understand the practical and safety requirements for transporting potentially dangerous goods
- Know which governing body is in charge of each transport mode
- Learn about the laws and legal requirements associated with transportation of hazardous substances
- Understand your obligations, requirements and special exemptions for the hazardous substances your organisation is transporting
CERTIFICATE OF ACCREDITATION
All attendees to a Brightstar course receive a Certificate of Accreditation acknowledging their training and their journey to New Skills, New Thinking.
Independent research has verified that this recognition is highly valued by your employees.